Post may contain affiliate links.
The one size cloth diaper is great because you don’t have to re-buy or “size up” as up as your baby grows. Although the initial investment may be a little steep, in the end, you can save quite a bit of money.
One size diapers can be a little tricky folding and messing with to get it to fit your baby, but once you get the hang of it, they are pretty easy to use.
They come in different styles, like the pocket or the all-in-one, and are available in different colors, fabrics and cute prints.
Pros of the One Size
- Fits newborn to potty training
- Fun colors and prints
- Same advantages of other types of cloth diapers, like pockets or AIOs
Cons of the One Size
- Expensive upfront investment
- Tricky to get into the right “size”
- Bulky on a very small baby (under 12 pounds)
- The fabric may wear out before your baby is potty trained, which means you will have to replace them
- May not fit a very large child up to potty training
- May still need a cover if not a pocket or AIO style
- Fuzzi Bunz
- $16 – $27