May 2019 Cloth Diaper Tales Scavenger Hunt Giveaway
No purchase is necessary to enter or win this giveaway.
- Grand Prize: (1) Prize consisting of
(1) SmarterFresh Premium Stainless Steel Cloth Diaper Sprayer
(1) Spray Pal – Original Cloth Diaper Sprayer Splatter Shield
(1) ALVABABY 2pcs Cloth Diaper Wet/Dry Bags
- First Weekly Prize : (1) Used cloth diaper or baby related item
- Second Weekly Prize: (1) Used cloth diaper or baby related item
- Third Weekly Prize: (1) Used cloth diaper or baby related item
- Fourth Weekly Prize: (1) Used cloth diaper or baby related item
** Weekly Prizes from our “May 2019 Cloth Diaper Scavenger Hunt Giveaway Photo Album“, winners choice.
- Grand Prize: On or about June 7th, 2019
- First Weekly Prize: On or about May 17th, 2019 – Get you past entries in! Week #1 winner is Bridget A. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Second Weekly Prize: On or about May 24th, 2019
- Third Weekly Prize: On or about May 31st, 2019
- Fourth Weekly Prize: On or about June 7th, 2019
Eligibility is limited to persons at least 18 years of age, with a valid e-mail address, who are legal residents of the United States or its territories and possession., The giveaway is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Employees and family members of employees of ClothDiaperTales.com are not eligible to win.
How to Enter WEEK 2
To enter, participants must engage in the “Scavenger Hunt” which is detailed on The Cloth Diaper Tales website (https://clothdiapertales.com) and Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/clothdiapertales). To be eligible for each prize, participants must complete the week’s scavenger hunt requirements, which involves:
- Each clue will tell you which page the “Cloth Diaper Tales’ toddler” (see example here ) is located within our site.
- Yes, you can use our search button to help you find what you’re looking for.
- Once you have found each of the cloth diapered toddler icons, click on each one for further instructions.
- Complete all 3
To enter for the sprayer grand prize, participants must successfully complete all three clue submissions each week! For those of you coming to the party late, I will provide previous clues and hunts so that you may participate, just look for the links in the drawing dates section above. Although latecomers will be able to enter previous weeks clues, etc., this only helps in fulfilling the grand prize requirement of completing each week’s clues. The weekly prize drawings are done at the end of the indicated week. The final date for all submissions will be June 7th, 2019!
Five winners will be chosen at random. The odds of winning depend on the number of entrants.
Sweepstakes winners will be tagged on our Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/clothdiapertales ) and will be announced on Cloth Diaper Tales website rules page ( https://clothdiapertales.com/off-topic/giveaways/may-2019-cloth-diaper-tales-scavenger-hunt-giveaway ).
Winners must respond to their prize notification (tag) within 48 hours, or another winner will be selected, no exceptions.
Limitation of Liability
Participants of the sweepstakes agree to hold ClothDiaperTales harmless in the event that the sweepstakes does not go as planned.
Social Network Disclaimers
ClothDiaperTales agrees to hold Facebook, Inc. harmless in conjunction with the running of this giveaway.
ClothDiaperTales claims no affiliation or endorsement from any social media or the manufacturers of the prizes offered!
Scavenger Hunt Clues Week 2:
- Cloth Diaper Tales toddler you look for is presently hiding, where baby will spend a lot of time riding.
- Many cloth diaper changes a baby goes through, But after doing this, your cloth diapers will look like brand new!
- Diaper rash is certainly no fun, try a little of this on your babies bum. Handed down from my grandma Jo, she used it for all of hers, so she ought to know!
If your stuck, you CAN discuss the clues in the comments below OR on our Facebook page, as long as you don’t reveal the Pages or Answers. Like sharing more clues to help someone that’s stuck is okay, giving them the page the toddler is located on is not okay. Have Fun!