Post may contain affiliate links.
PUL covers are a very popular choice for using over prefold and fitted diapers.
PUL is short for Polyurethane Laminate, which is a waterproof material that has been laminated onto fabric (usually a polyester fabric, but it can also be cotton). This makes for a dependable waterproof material that is still comfortable for baby.
PUL diaper covers are super easy to care for. The can go straight into the wash with your diapers and will withstand very high water temperatures. They also dry very quickly.
PUL diaper covers are most often a wrap style covers and come is a large variety of colors and prints.
Pros of PUL Diaper Covers
- Can be reused between washings by wiping clean
- Comes in lots of colors and prints
- Easy to clean
Cons of PUL Diaper Covers
- Made from synthetic materials
- Not as breathable as wool or fleece
- Not biodegradable (but cause MUCH less waste than disposables!)
- Bummis Super Whisper Wrap
- Imse Vimse
- $8 – $14